NASA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from NASA new founder

2 posters

Go down

Message from NASA new founder Empty Message from NASA new founder

Post by Terroriquez Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Dear employees,

This is a day to remember, as the directorship of the NASA is going to pass from Channdie to Terroriquez. That, my dear operatives, means CHANGE – although, of course, the things that make our NASA the NASA, won’t be wiped off.

Channdie will be holding only the title of VIP, but we are free to seek for his aid if needed. Foundation’s and Office of Administration’s jurisdiction and tasks remain as they are.

At the moment we are working in a small HQ but the new, bigger HQ, is already on it’s way. It’ll be opened as soon as we get the resources we need gathered up. Anyways, we are not in a hurry.

Channdie will remain as a relevant part of the NASA and he does not want anyone to follow him. He, as all the rest of us, want to keep NASA’s superb team spirit up. Not the mention the pace of work and work ethics.

I would like to inform you about new ranking in foundation:

Founder/Owner of the NASA: Terroriquez
Co-Founder: Meszzy2
Founder Advisor: SirTezza

NASA is rising organization, and it's because of us all. We have done great work for the NASA, reached 300 members in 2 week. I wanna thank you all for your work for the NASA, and I want you all to keep it up. Let's lead this great new agency to list of the top agencies, with co-working. Let's do it as a team, one big family.

NASA Foundation
Founder/Owner
Terroriquez

Last edited by Terroriquez on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Terroriquez
NASA Founder
NASA Founder

Back to top Go down

Message from NASA new founder Empty Re: Message from NASA new founder

Post by SirTezza Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm

The Foundation are looking forward to working with you all and are excited about expanding the agency... to infinity and beyond!

SirTezza
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down