NASA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NASA] Suggestions

+2
:Spirit:
Meszzy2
6 posters

Go down

[NASA] Suggestions Empty [NASA] Suggestions

Post by Meszzy2 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Notice something about NASA that could be added, changed, or removed? You may write suggestions here, and a Office of Administration member will look over it.
Meszzy2
Meszzy2
Founder Advisor
Founder Advisor

https://nasa.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

[NASA] Suggestions Empty Re: [NASA] Suggestions

Post by :Spirit: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am

I think we should move the training into a different room
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by Terroriquez Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 am

:Spirit: wrote:I think we should move the training into a different room

Hiya, Spirit!

At this moment it's good to keep it in base, it's good for population. When base is more populated, we can think about moving training to another room. Thank you for your suggestion, and feel free to reply to this topic again if you got anything in your mind, we appreciate your ideas !Smile

Terroriquez
Foundation

Terroriquez
NASA Founder
NASA Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen1075 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 am

Make a Moon! which will be fun for RPs or learning how to RP

Owen1075
New Employee
New Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockbit Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am

Alright, so heres the deal. I know I have been in too many armies. But that is the following I know.

1. You should add a forum to keep track on who was promoted, since we need these forums to be active.
1a. You shoudl also add a forum for demotion and the reason why she/he was demoted.

2. If an officer didn't follow any of he rules we have added. We should at least give them this, for example: [NASA] Scientist I [UmP] x1. The x1 symbolises of how many warnings he/she was warned.

3. We should make a chatbox, incase of those stupid habbo matience.

4.I believe we should have more active members, besides. Me willy, Xbox, Dahlia, Terror, Channdie, and most other people come online. Im wondering at least there should be some badge for those who are active?

That's what I can say, But saty tuned in. More suggestions will come through.

Yours truely,
bigshot7890
Shockbit
Shockbit
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by :Spirit: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:01 pm

I like that Idea Shockbit very nice
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by Meszzy2 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

Shockbit wrote:Alright, so heres the deal. I know I have been in too many armies. But that is the following I know.

1. You should add a forum to keep track on who was promoted, since we need these forums to be active.
1a. You shoudl also add a forum for demotion and the reason why she/he was demoted.

2. If an officer didn't follow any of he rules we have added. We should at least give them this, for example: [NASA] Scientist I [UmP] x1. The x1 symbolises of how many warnings he/she was warned.

3. We should make a chatbox, incase of those stupid habbo matience.

4.I believe we should have more active members, besides. Me willy, Xbox, Dahlia, Terror, Channdie, and most other people come online. Im wondering at least there should be some badge for those who are active?

That's what I can say, But saty tuned in. More suggestions will come through.

Yours truely,
bigshot7890

Hey Bigshot! Below you can find my responses

1. Unfortunately, we have so many promotions a day I don't think we could keep track of any promotion, however a forum for people promoted into another rank UNIT might work.
1a. When I made the forum, I was going to add this but must of forgot, I'll make is soon.

2. That is a good idea, but I feel we should also have another forum to keep track of it in case the user gets rid of it. OOA will discuss this.

3. This is also a good idea, but we can also communicate through forums. The website team will review this idea.

4. Perhaps, but I think we should wait until NASA gets bigger before discussing this.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Meszzy2
Meszzy2
Founder Advisor
Founder Advisor

https://nasa.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockbit Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Alright, more suggestions came through my mind, here they come.

1. I am DESPERATLEY waiting for HR uniforms, cause I feel that were not organized well.

2. We should set up some kind of time schedules for people who have school (Im going to start next saturday, not tomorrow).

3. Since people in the front desks who are facing trouble atttacting more members, we should add some kind of attracting and convincing announcment for the newbies. A forum should do, OR add it in the Training script.

4. I dont know if this is possible, should we make some kind of rank who keeps announcing what happened in the agency? He/She should give us a brief summary if a raid, Meetings, Pay Days etc...

5. I think we need to modify the security in the security room, because I belive that most people will be fast enough to breach the HQ and will be raided easily. Maybe we should get a clear idea from the White House? Or maybe we should Get some IT Wired workers ( Us only ).

There are still more suggestion, stay tuned for more.

Yours truly,
bigshot7890
Shockbit
Shockbit
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by xbox36o-ftw Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:53 pm

hmm true about the security , bu i like the idea of HR having a uniform . It makes [NASA] look more elegant.

Yours truly,
Xbox
xbox36o-ftw
xbox36o-ftw
Employee
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down